Week 5: Planet Building Assignment



An explanation on my planet created for the planetarium assignment.

My planet was based off 3 main focused concepts. Lighting, Life, and Terrain. I asked myself how I wanted to light this planet, choosing that this planet is so far from a light and heat source that its relatively dark. Because it's dark and lacks heat the planet is cold, but not cold enough to frost over. The terrain is dry made of crystals similar to amethysts, little to no water exist here preventing the frost. So if this planet is cold and dark what life can it sustain? Bioluminescent mushrooms began sprouting on the planet long ago, managing to thrive on what little nutrients the ground holds. These mushrooms in turn provide light and from a telescope look like stars blending in the planet to the rest of space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: Final Theme Park

Week 13: In Class

Week 13: Theme Park Draft